2013/11/14

4 x 4 canvas

Hello Crafters and welcome.
Now christmas season, outside is little cold but no snow.
Today I want use PP Wing 3 stamp and I think 4 x 4 canvas is best.
First time I used the canvas. I have keeping the canvas little bit ago but never tach it. 
First I painted background by Fresco Finish South Pacific, Inky Pool.
Next I painted FF Guacamole onto background and made crack.
I stamped wild flower with Utee, also I stamped fairy queen and owl by treasing paper and painted. I glued it by FF Stain Glaze onto background and both side. 
Finally I put TH embellishment and stand.

Thank you for stopping by, Please leave me advice or comment.
Etsko xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx