2014/02/02

PaperArtsy Challenge Bloom Board (with Eclectica: Darcy stamps by Gillian Simson)

Hi Crafters! Welcome I'm here.
I really want play with Gillian's project that is amazing, and I inspired by her. PaperArsty blog is here.
I took 8 x 8 board and cut PaperArsty postcards.
I was randomly arranged the paper onto the board.
Then I painted by fresco paint Mermaid, Beach Hut, Inky Pool, Limelight and Autumn Fire. I stamped Darcy's collections EDY01, EDY02, also painted and fussy cut. This is my board that I followed Gillian's project.
Thank you for stopping by... See you!!  xx



7 comments:

  1. Fantastic effect, love how the stamping frames the board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, such a wonderful bright and happy project. I love how you made the bird, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is perfect, thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous,Lou's project, happy fun and bright. Love the hearts to make a border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is fantastic!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx