2014/05/02

From Linda brown part 2.

Hello crafters and welcome here.
Today I  post to practiced of Linda brown part 2 and It is the last work of this week. I made 2 tags. Each the tags base used fabric and covered by fresco paint.
I then used fresco with Linda's PS001 stencil. Also I stamped ELB07, EM01 and painted fresco and fussy cut. At last I used Darcy's sentiment EDY06 'Be unique Be beautiful'.


This tag's background was same as top. I then used Grunge Paste with PS004 stencil and painted by fresco.

Thank you for dropping by and have a nice weekend!
Etsuko xx




1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Etsuko! I love the blue one especially.
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx