2014/06/26

8 Tag

Hello crafters and welcome.
June is rainy season in Japan but here Saga is little rain this year.
Today I followed with Tim Holtz tags -the April 2014 tag-
I took 8 tag. I then cut some TM paper to a 8 tag to create a background collage.
Die cut corrugated board from honeycomb frameworks and painted the corrugated board by some fresco paint. 
Although I cut TM Idea Ology Mirrored from honeycomb frameworks too. Next I stamped by Linne Perrella collection onto white paper by Archival Potting Soil and painted too. next I die cut white paper from Tattered Pinecone and painted then made roses. Finally all of the die cut embellishments to the background tag with glue. Thank you stopping by and see you soon!!
Etsuko xxx



3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Etsuko! The Lynne Perrella images look great!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag! Love the beautiful blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Etsuko - that's so cool! Love how you've used the honeycomb - the stamps look great inside, and the flowers are lovely. Great tag!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx