2014/06/18

Collage

Hello Crafters and welcome.
I try to made some faint color collage, I started to make background with Grunge paste and PaperArtsy stamps. Added laces and trims too. I then used some fresco translucent colours onto the background. But it was a distance from what I was planning on it first. Then I changed layout and it was a little different result that I wanted. I have to learn the composition of the art. I'd give it a go.....

 
Although I challenge to Simon says stamp blog 'Anything Goes' which you can see here
Thank you for stopping by.... See you soon.
Etsuko xxx

3 comments:

  1. Konichiwa - watashi wa Candice (Kiyandeisu) desu. Watashi was go nenkan Nagasaki-ken de sumdeimashita to ni nenkan Shiga de imashita. Ima Minami Afurika ni kaerimashita. Watashi no Nihongo chotto wasuremashita, gomen, kedo tabun Noguchi-san watashi hen na Nihongo wakarimasu kana?. Watashi wa Nihongo mo renshu shittai. Isho ni Eigo to Nihongo renshu shimashoka? Watashi wa "Kurafto" taihen suki desu. Mo, Noguchi-san hajimemasu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello - Tincan Crafter speaks Japanese?! Wow!

    That's a fabulous canvas, Etsuko - gorgeous colours and texture - beautiful work! I think you need a Followers Gadget here, so we don't miss things!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful! Love the pretty color palette and all the texture! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx