2014/06/08

PaperArtsy Weekly challenge Liesbeth Fidder Project #1 Leporella Accordion Book

Hello crafters and welcome.
Over on PaperArtsy blog Liesbeth Fidder has been back this week and I was inspired by her wonderful project Leporella Accordion Book which you can see here. Although I've not had a lot of time but I really play with her project and I made tiny book, It was not a preferable result but it was lots of fun.
This is my book.


 These are the cover.
and inside.
Very sorry for simple description. I'll try again the project soon.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon.
Etsuko xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love the combination of the lace and lock with the leaves - such a beautiful cover, and lovely pages inside too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Etsuko! I LOVE the covers, the texture and colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Etsuko, I love all of those wonderful inky pages!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really love this Etsuko! I have been out all day at the Craft Barn, but I just had to take a peek at what you had created: it is fabulous! The cover with the lock looks so inviting and the inside is gorgeous. Great work. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, your colours are blended perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, your colours are blended so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's wonderful - the inky pages are fabulous, and your cover is just stunning!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx