2015/05/13

PaperArtsy Challenge Topic 9 'words'

Hello everyone and welcome to here.
Over on the PaperArtsy challenge blog topic 9 'words' this fortnight and wonderful video, samples are here.
I used topic 'words' to background by my new HP1304.
I made the background first, I painted Irish Cream, Dusty Teal, Chocolate Pudding and Nougat Fresco onto the 6 x 6 chipboard. When it dried I stamped HP1304 wonderful French script by Chocolate Pudding Fresco. Then I used TWC Rebekah Meier stencil with Wisteria Fresco and some water. It dried I used MN18 by Aquamarine Archival and white gesso.
2nd. I made the coins that I stamped the HP1304 on the paper clay. Then I painted white gesso, Chocolate Pudding and Florentine Treasure Gold. I printed old Greece Pottery art and cut the Chatsworth paper. I used Prima Texture paste Graphite on to the senter of the background and put on the papers. Also I glued the coins and painted TH Arabesque.
Finally I used the burlap paper to lowest layer.
Also it became plane colours work....


Thank you so much for stopping by and good see you.
Etsuko xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wowser Etsuko, your own coins with paperclay! How cool are they! Love it all, something completely different with a great theme! All the elements blend together so well! Another triumph! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project. I love the coins you made. This is such a unique creation and reminds me of classic Greek art. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page Etsuko love the paper clay coins, genius idea and they look amazing. Love your colour combination it is one of my favourites :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has a wonderful look of antiquity - the ancient coins, the wonderful soft blue tones, and great layering to frame the image - it all works so well.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project! Love the colour combo, coins and fantastic image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! I love how you made the coins, and your antique look to everything is incredible, as are your colors! Wonderful piece - xx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! The coins are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project Etsuko! Love your own home made coins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh looks lovely etsuko. Love that large script stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx