2016/04/10

Spring challenge.

Hello friends and welcome to here.
Over on the PaperArtsy blog challenge this fortnight topic ''Resists' and wonderful samples which you can see here.


Step one :  I stared to used 10 tag and I used some doily stencil by clear embossing powder on the tag for resists effects. Then I painted fresco Candy Floss, Banana, Mermaid and Guacamole, then it dried I wiped the embossing part.



The doily part resists was not clear to appeared then I used Treasure Gold White Fire.


Step two :  I used some Harley Quinn stencil by Fresco Inky Pool on to the tag.
Also I used PS024 Lin's stencil by Fresco Mocha Mousse, Vanilla and Snow Flake.
This stencil bump technique video is here.



Step three :  I used some card by Fresco Banana, Tangerine, Tango and Snow Flake onto the White Smooth card and after it dried I stamped ELB23 by Archival Jet Black. Then I made flowers from these papers and I stuck these flowers on the tag.


Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great weekend all!!

Etsuko xxx







12 comments:

  1. Hi Etsuko thanks for joining in with our spring challenge over at Country View with your lovely spring tag...great resist techniques and flowers x
    Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag, Etsuko!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is fabulous - love your finished tag, so bright and cheery xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great tag ! Thanks for joining us over at Country View Challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag with an awesome background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Etsuko! Amazing layers for the background

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty - I love the combination of colours, very spring like x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make Etsuko! Love embossing resist as a technique but I never thought of using Treasure Gold on it, very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pr3tty etsuko, love how you made the flowers from the paper,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab background and your flowers are brilliant X

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's absolutely gorgeous, Etsuko - I love the spring sunshine colours and your shimmering resist is fabulous!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a fabulous tag, congrats on top 3 at CVC!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx