2016/06/03

ATCs with infusions and crayons.

Hello friends and welcome here.
There is a brilliant sunshine and nice here. I thought I nap in the breeze.
However I made these. Sometimes I left stuff papers and bags then I used Prima's display paper. I made four sheets of this paper to ATC size.
I added some laces and strings then I used white gesso.
I sprinkled my favorite infusion colours 'Are You Cerise', 'Golden Sands', 'A Bit jaded', 'Sunset beach','Blackcurrant' and 'Violet Stone' with water, almost all colours lol.
I stamped Darcy's mini and draw by crayon then fussy cut.
Finally I made word plates and glued on to the paper.


Thank you so much for stopping by
See you soon!!

Etsuko xxx



3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are fantastic, just love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how fabulous! Love those textured backgrounds with all the colourful mixed media details. Brilliant ATCs, Etsuko.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx