2016/08/21

PA Challenge Topic15 Patterns

Hello friends and welcome here.
Hope everybody fine even hot this summer!!
Stamperama Big show in UK is opening today and PATWITS family that they are very excited. I'm just looking forward on Periscope. 

Over on the PA challenge blog this fortnight topic is 'Patterns' which you can see the detail and fabulous samples is here. Today is dead line!!
I made journal pages, I've used Jofy's newest collections and Fresco, infusions.
I've made the pattern with Jofy's MINI 49 and MINI 54  on the background, Then I made JOFY 45 flowers and MINI 53 pretty Dolly to layer's the random pattern. Also I used  JOFY 46 and MINI 52  Little Dude to the layer.


Thank you so much stopping by.
Enjoy at the Stamperama to PATWITS family.
See you sooooon.

Etsuko xxx


2 comments:

  1. Oh! This is fabulous Etsuko. I love all your little Dude and Dolly Fairies. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are just gorgeous, and your cute little fairies are great fun. Fabulous page spread.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx