2016/08/31

PaperArtsy Challenge blog Topic 16 Beads,Charms and Dangles

Hello friends and welcome.
September starts tomorrow!! Here is morning and evening cool and very comfortable.
Over on the PA blog challenge, this fortnight topic is Beads,Charms and Dangles and wonderful GD projects and samples which you can see HERE.
I wonted to used paper clay and I've made beads.
The base I used Fresco finish and PA white-stamping-card then I've painted stamped and I did collage. I detached the base paper and I were decoration the painted beads in between the paper. Finally I embossed little letter the bottom of the Lynne's lady.


Thank you so much stopping by, see you soon!!
Have a nice day all.

Etsuko xxx

11 comments:

  1. Etsuko, I love, love, love this! The shape and the placement of the beads is superb! Fabulous work! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for fabulous the comment Julie, I like blue but It is difficult to get colors to love...I love your blue. xx

      Delete
  2. This is just so fabulous. Lots of my favourite images and the colours are fantastic! I love how the beads join both pieces together. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, First at all I wanted to use paper clay beads but it had been undecided the position. Finally today Bingo!! Fabulous your release, I'm looking forward to use them. Have a nice days. xx

      Delete
  3. Stunning creation, the colours are fab, paper clay beads amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Etsuko. I love everything about this. The colours, the stamping, the beads, the proportions...fantastic! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic make. Really creative use of the beads. Love it! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous etsuko, so original and striking,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, Etsuko!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, wow - I love what you've done here, Etsuko - the dangles attaching the lower part of the panel are so brilliant. Wonderful layers too, and the golden glow of the yellow sections looks great against the darker midnight blues.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx