2016/10/14

PaperArtsy Blog Challenge no2

Hello friends, October is the most beautiful season of the year, garden, journey and foods!! Here in Japan Many people enjoy the holiday.
Over on the PaperArtsy blog I challenge second piece. I've tried making the piece from PA Seth's tutorial and it was not perfect.
I've used lot of PA stamps for the background and some stencils. Paints is all Fresco paint. Also I used Seth's die Drip Drop, Pocket Watch and Seth's Turnarounds Stamp.


Thank you so much stopping by. Have a great Autumn days.

Etsuko xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Autumn too, Etsuko. I would so like to see Autumn in Japan! Great combo of Seth's dies and Lynne Perrella on this piece of work and it really reflects the blue of the sky and the golds and reds of Autumn leaves. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for very nice comment Julie!! Autumn is any scenery is very beautiful and clear the air, especially Kyoto. I often visited to Kyoto when I lived in Osaka. Scenery of autumn leaves and old temples and residences also mountain are like watching a Japanese painting. I would like to show it to you too. Have a wonderful Autumn days. xxx

      Delete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx