2018/03/15

cards and tags

Hi everyone I have been away from here for a long time so sorry.
Today I will post few cards for 52 playing card facebook club and some tags.
First of all to post these cards.
week 7
I used Darcy's butterfly.

week 8 prompt6 Make Your Mark.
Stamp by Sandra Evertson


week 9 prompt4 Open and Transparent
Stamps by Paperartsy Hot picks


week10 prompt8 Home Sweet Home
I used Kate's college sheet and collaged.




week11 prompt9 How does your Garden grow?
Stamps by PaperArtsy  Darcy

I did not carefully read the previous posting rules, so I made it freely Lol!! 
From the week 8 we made it along the theme.


Tag 1--#10tag
Using PaperArtsy Jofy and Elena stamps.


Tag 2--#10tag
Jofy and Alison Bomber stamps.

Tag 3--#8tag
Solder the edges using a test tube plate.

Tag 4--#8tag
PaperArtsy--Emma and Elena stamps


Thank you so much stopping by see you soon.
Etsuko xxx

2 comments:

  1. So much wonderful inspiration Etsuko! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you have been busy. So many great makes - lovely how they go from monochrome to bright rainbow colours and back again. And it's so lovely to see my words in action on so many of them. I'm so pleased to see they inspire you.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank so much for taking the time to stop by. Your lovely comments make my day and so much appreciated. Etsuko xxx